Tuesday 7 June 2011

What's your favourite summer fragrance?

It's just about summer time (well, in the Northern Hemisphere anyway) and a young woman's thoughts turn to what fragrances she should choose for her seasonal products!

I'm a foodie, and I generally use things like Cream Cheese Frosting and Oatmeal, Milk & Honey (reminds me of marzipan), but in the summer months I switch to more fruity fragrances like Hello Sweet Thang, Lemon Curd, and Jewelled Citrus. But lately, I've been enjoying Yuzu, Wasabi, and White Tea & Ginger as they're fruity with real high notes. I'm also finding the Clementine Cupcake is a good, year 'round fragrance that always reminds me of cupcakes!

Do you switch your fragrances with the seasons? Which ones just scream "It's summer!" to you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment