Monday 23 May 2011

Happy birthday, currently reigning monarch of the Commonwealth!

Happy Victoria Day! It's a statutory holiday in B.C. (remember, we're still part of the Commonwealth!) and I'm off work. Today celebrates the birthday of the reigning Canadian monarch (scheduled for the Monday on or before May 24, which was Queen Victoria's birthday). So I'm off work today and planning to slob around the house enjoying a little rest and relaxation! (Actually, I think I'll be in the workshop trying to organize, but there'll be some vegging at some point!) 

I love this Mitchell & Webb sketch about Queen Victoria. If you are easily offended, I don't suggest clicking on the link. If you aren't, it's worth it. (If you're a fan of John Cleese's ranting - a la the Parrot sketch - you really must watch David Mitchell's angry logic!)

So I'll see you tomorrow with more fun formulating various things!

0 comments:

Post a Comment