Friday 1 April 2011

Your regularly scheduled blog post...

Will not be seen this morning. I've had a really busy week at work, and last night's craft group was very hectic, which means I haven't had time to prepare anything. Rather than write something random, I thought I would take the morning off and post something later on today when I've had time to do some thinking. So instead, here's a random picture of my dog bothering a duck my neighbour had in his yard for a while (along with a cow! But I don't have a picture of her bothering the cow!)

This isn't an April Fool's thing, it's an "I'm tired" thing. (I hate April Fool's on blogs and sites because there's all this stuff you really can't believe because someone thinks they're being clever by making up news and your friends send it to you and ask "is this true?" and and these made up things go around the web forever! I apologize for the run on sentence. Did I mention I'm tired?) So I'll be back later on tonight with something interesting, I hope.

Have a good April 1st!

0 comments:

Post a Comment