Saturday 17 September 2011

Creating products - an overview

I've had a few days to lie in bed and think about what I could be doing if I wasn't ill, and I got to thinking about lotions. I think I can break the lotion making process into six stages - choosing the recipe, assembling and weighing the ingredients, heating and holding the ingredients, combining the two phases, adding the cool down ingredients, and choosing my packaging. I thought I'd spend a few days going over each of these steps, adding links and encouraging you to share your thoughts in the comment section.

As a note, when it comes to other products - say, a shampoo - you'd still work through all those phases, but you wouldn't be concerned with something like emulsification. 

Join me in a few minutes for step 1 - choosing your recipe!

Links to the posts in this series...

Choosing your recipe! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment