Friday 3 June 2011

ARGH! No post today!

I've over scheduled myself (craft group last night and one this morning, sewing class tonight, and another one tomorrow morning) and with this getting up well after 7:00 AM no matter what time I go to sleep thing happening, it's getting hard to write posts in the morning and get to work on time. So here are a few funnies for your day!

Because it's Friday! If you haven't seen this, I think you might be the only person in the world! It has over 156,000,000 hits! (Then do a search for Stephen Colbert and Friday for more fun!)

Are you a geek, nerd, dork, or dweeb? I'm a geek! Don't you love Venn diagrams?


And what is the most dangerous game? Check out Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal for more fun (definitely NSFW most days, but in a funny way!)


And finally something that is safe for work! What happens when you bring an orphaned baby pygmy goat to the office? Hilarity ensues!




And no, the blog isn't turning into a bunch of links I find funny, it's just one of those days! And you have to love pygmy goats! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment