Monday 9 May 2011

Why did I buy that? (Revisited)

I'm putting out the request again - tell me about those ingredients you've purchased but never used because you're really not sure what they're for or why you might use them! (Click there for the previous post!)

I have a great list of my own ingredients and a great list from that I shall be writing about in the near future...but I'd love to hear about more of those ingredients you own but don't use. (Right now, I'm really confused as to why I'm not including trimethylsilylamondimethicone in everything!) I'm looking forward to experimenting with and writing about ingredients that aren't so familiar to us.

I had hoped to do some experimenting with my own "why did I buy that again" ingredients, but Easter weekend was kind of a bust workshop-wise. I enjoyed the return of the stomach flu (and yes, I've been to the doctor and it's a particularly nasty bacteria going around our community and not something worse!), I was playing with duplicate products, and I was lured away from the workshop by the appeal of sewing my summer wardrobe!

If you have an ingredient that stumps you, that you aren't sure how to use, or just want to learn more about, comment here and we'll get to those ingredients with some recipes in the near future!

0 comments:

Post a Comment