Thursday 24 March 2011

Question: What do you want to see next?

I'm coming to the end of the cosmeceutical series in the next week or so and wondered what you'd like to see next. Do you want to see more formulating ideas on how to use them? Do you want to see more from the learning to formulate series so you can make your own lotions?

I've had a lot of questions about hair care products lately, and I wonder if you want to see more about that? I thought the hair care section of the blog was pretty extensive, but I'm happy to answer your questions and comments.

I am playing with a couple of new emulsifiers and will be writing about those shortly, but I wonder if you want to see more about the HLB system?

Don't be limited to the questions I've posed here! What's on your mind? What intrigues you? What questions do you have burning in your mind about processes, products, or ingredients? Post a comment here and I'll put it on my to do list!

And don't bother clicking on the picture...it doesn't give out coins or invincibility stars or suits that turn you into flying raccoons with fireballs. It doesn't even make noise!

0 comments:

Post a Comment