Sunday 20 March 2011

Podcast: The Age of Persuasion

For those of you unfamiliar with The Age of Persuasion (CBC radio, link to podcasts here), I encourage you to click on the link and download at least the first two episodes of season 5 that aired recently. The first on green marketing is absolutely fascinating and a real eye opener for anyone seeking out greener or more natural products. The second is about luxury marketing and how products are placed in that market. Fascinating stuff!

I've always said that if I hadn't become a family counsellor, I'd have been in advertising and marketing because I'm fascinated by the psychology of commercials and product placement. If you are selling your products or just find marketing fascinating, I really recommend that you download this show weekly and have a listen!

0 comments:

Post a Comment