Tuesday 15 March 2011

Cosmeceuticals: An aside on where to buy them?

I admit I'm having trouble researching these cosmeceuticals because some of the ingredients are brand names and I can't find data sheets for them. Or I can't find others at the various suppliers I check, so I can't get an idea of how much they cost, whether they're a liquid or powder, how much to use, and so on. I have a great list from you, my wonderful readers, in this post and I'm working from that (so if you want to see a cosmeceutical researched for this series, let me know) and I'm still waiting for my orders from a few places so I can formulate with these ingredients...so I'm asking you to give me some ideas of where I can find these ingredients. I know you know because you're using them in your products!

So if you have a cosmeceutical you'd like to know about, please write a comment in this post because that's where I'm looking for ideas for future posts. (It's not like I'll ignore comments in other posts, but when I get up in the morning and decide what to research, that's where I go first. I might not see your other comments.)

And if you have an idea for where I might buy a cosmeceutical, please post as a comment here. And please don't spam. I can tell the difference. If you write something like, "I enjoyed this post. For whiter teeth, visit smellypants.com," I consider that spam. If you write something like, "I found product x at this supplier - link - and the service was great," I don't consider it spam. (And if you're a regular contributor of comments, I won't question whether it's spam or not as you've gained my trust.) So please share where you have found your cosmeceuticals so I can do more research (and apparently rack the credit card up even further!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment